We understand that shopping online can be more complicated than shopping in a physical store because you have to rely on pictures and words to describe each item, not to mention all the other difficulties that arise with online shopping. As hard as we try to describe each item accurately, we know that sometimes merchandise just isn’t what you expected or you may change your mind on a purchase. Our goal is to provide the best online shopping experience to each of our valued customers, if for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us so we can provide solutions to any of your concerns.
If you wish to return an item we provide many options to suit your needs. We gladly accept returns up to 30 days from the date of delivery. Due to the nature of certain products, we cannot accept returns on items such as undergarments, custom items and hazardous items. Please contact the manufacturer directly for any warranty claims or for missing parts, for warranty information or questions contact us.
New Items/Like New Items
- We will provide a refund, exchange or in-store credit for any returned item(s) in new condition.
- A 15% restocking fee will be assessed to any returns of these items.
- We will pay for return postage to:
Outdoor Bunker | Returns Dept. | 1320 5th Ave N | Fargo, ND 58102
- Please Note: We will pay for return postage if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). However, ODB must be notified that an item or items will be returned prior to the customer shipping the items back to the company. If the return is not a result of our error, the return shipping cost is the customers' responsibility.
- Items must be in “new, unaltered and unused condition”:
- Must be in original packaging with all tags, labels and instructions included without showing signs of wear or damage to the product or packaging
- Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.
- Due to the nature of certain types of packaging, it is impossible to open an item without compromising the packaging. Please keep this in mind as you may wish to return an item after you have opened it. Contingent upon an inspection of these items at the seller’s discretion, these returns may be accepted if the packaging is reasonably intact and all pieces are included and undamaged.
- If you receive an item that is damaged, defective or is not the item you ordered; please contact us to receive your prepaid UPS or USPS return label as well as replacement item(s). With this return label all you have to do is put the item back in the box that you received it in or any other plain packaging and attach the return label.
- UPS Labels- Drop it off at any authorized UPS Shipping Center (please do not use a UPS drop box). Find the UPS Service Center nearest me.
- USPS (U.S. Postal Service) Labels- Either drop it off at your nearest post office or hand it to your USPS mail carrier. Find the USPS location nearest me.