Multi-filament Polypropylene (MFP) Flat Braid Rope is very soft and easily spliced.
What to Expect:
- Strong, Light in Weight, High-Quality MFP Rope
- Will hold it's shape under load bearing weight
- Excellent for use around water - boating, sailing, fishing, yachting, water ski tows, anchor lines, pool rope, etc.
- Efficient and Cost Effective - Great Alternative to Polyester Rope or Webbing
- Other uses include but are not limited to: tie downs, tree stakes, securing, slings, horse reins, split reins, lead rope, dog collars, check lines and even belts!