|Coyote Brown Bungee Shock Stretch Cord 1/8" Diameter - 100'
Our shock cord uses a nylon sleeve which will protect the cord and its characteristics which will perform much better than alternatives such as polypropylene sleeves which may deteriorate to direct sunlight. Shock cord originated to provide lightweight suspension in the undercarriage of an aircraft before World War I to help absorb the shock while in transport as it also helped with some old style parachutes when chutes were deployed to absorb the shock.
• Create bungee straps and tie-downs
• Make cargo nets or hammocks
• Use to assist in keeping compartments closed such as a door
• Assist in moving furniture or holding items together
• Assemble a hanging rack for clothes or decoration
• And so much more as the possibilities are endless!