|Coyote Brown Bungee Shock Stretch Cord 1/8" Diameter - 100'
Paracord Planet's Shock Cord uses a nylon sleeve that will protect the cord and its
characteristics which will perform better than alternatives such as
polypropylene sleeves that will deteriorate from direct sunlight. Shock
cord originated to provide lightweight suspension in the undercarriage
of an aircraft before World War I to help absorb the shock while in
transport as it also helped with some old style parachutes when chutes
were deployed to absorb the shock.
- This material is manufactured for its elastic qualities and integral strength resistance while elongated.
- 1/8" Diameter with a 100% Nylon Jacket that is resistant to abrasion, mildew, and UV Sunlight
- Paracord Planet Shock Cord has a rubber core with 100% elongation +/- 10%
- This 1/8" cord has approximately 100 LBS of strength
for making bungee straps, cargo nets, hammocks, and other crafted
projects Elasticity helps absorb shock which helps assist in
transporting items, holding items together, storing items, securing
items, and much more.
- With endless uses, have on hand when traveling, kayaking, camping, hunting, boating, biking, or for general use.
Cord is also known as bungee rope, bungee cord, stretch cord, stretch
rope, bunge, bungie, bungee, bungy, elastic cord, elastic rope, shock
cord, shock rope, elasticated rope and elasticated cord.
Available Colors: Acid Purple, Bruiser, Burgundy, Colonial Blue, Cotton Candy, Electric Blue, Fast Pitch, FS Navy Blue, Gold, Goldenrod, Harmony, Hubba Bubba, Imperial Red, Kelly Green, Leopard, Light Blue, Midnight Blue, Moss, Neon Green, Neon Orange, Neon Orange Camo, Neon Pink, Neon Turquoise, Neon Yellow, Nerds, Olive Drab, Purple, Rosa Noche, Rose Pink, Royal Blue, Royal Mountain, Scuba, Silver Grey, Stryper, Tan, Teal, Turquoise, Viper, Yellow